Are you struggling with employee turnover? Do you need help finding qualified applicants? Could your interview process use some refinement? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you'll be thrilled to learn that we just released a new ebook on Best Practices for Recruiting and Hiring a Great Medical Office Team, and it is sure to provide you with the information you need to advance your practice's hiring process and build your own office dream team.
It is no secret that good help is more difficult to find these days. Even when you have spent hours vetting the right candidates, they either end up disappointing you during their interview or ghost you after a few days on the job. And with the competitive hiring climate, sometimes you may feel like you're in a lose-lose situation.
But it doesn't have to be this way. Our new guide will help you find the best possible fit.
What's inside the ebook
Here's what you can expect to learn when you download your copy:
- What prep work needs to be completed before you post a new job? This includes researching the competition and defining your ideal candidate.
- How to write a powerful job description. Believe it or not, a job description can make or break your hiring process. Knowing what elements to include can make all the difference in attracting the right candidates.
- Where to advertise job postings. Gone are the days of relying on your local newspaper to post jobs. This section provides guidance on how to expand your reach and also helps in bringing in qualified candidates.
- How to hold a successful interview. Remember, your candidate will want to learn just as much from you and your company as you do about them. This section provides excellent tips for making each interview a win.
- How to make an offer. Candidates may have other offers on the table, so time is of the essence in circling back with them if they're your first pick. This section explains what to include in the offer and what to do if they accept.
- Where to find more resources. This guide only skims the surface of hiring and recruiting strategies. If you're interested in taking your knowledge to the next level, you can read about PMI courses and certifications to advance your skills.
Ready to download?
Whether you're creating a hiring process from scratch or you're refreshing one to show better results, you'll find the information in this ebook invaluable in building a dynamic, patient-focused team.